A Live Meditation Group
Growing into the sacred together
Are you wanting to cultivate more awareness to the sacred?
Step into this sacred temple space with others. Where you will open, bless and cultivate your energy centers.
Expect ancient rituals, deep metaphysical experiences and tears of joy running down your face as you are touched by the angelic realm.
What you can expect:
- A group of like minded individuals to do practices with
- Cultivate Will and discipline
- Enhance awareness through the third eye
- Develop an enhanced feeling of the Chakra system
- Develop and reveal the auric egg, toroid, star structure
- Develop a stronger sense of Self
- Experience joy & solidity through the cultivation of your inner child
- Cultivate experiences of the sacred withing and the higher dimensions
- Experience your divine Presence
- Develop techniques to help deal with chronic fatigue, headaches and a sense of being overwhelmed
- Create a better relationship with your body through cultivating the structure of the inner flame
- Gently awaken your Kundalini
Elle and David facilitate this meditation group so that both those brand new to meditation, and those with many years of experience, learn, grow, and engage practice both more deeply, and more fully. I’d already been meditating for over 20 years when I started with this group, and I’ve found that my practice, and my life, have moved to a whole new level I did not even know was possible! An additional benefit to being a member of this community is the connections I have with the people in the group: authentic, powerful, heart-centered, and soul deep. M. O’Brien
See and experience for yourself
Monday through Saturday we meet on Zoom.
Receive guided meditations through the energy centers. The focus of the meditation will involve work on your inner child, alignment with your Higher Self and alignment of your structure within, below and above.
- 8:00-8:45am PST.
- You can shorten this meditation.
- Come for 5-10 minutes and extend the length as you become more comfortable sitting.
This Yogi meditation is designed for you to have experiences of teh sacred and rest on it in your morning meditation. Allowing you to be imbued in the energy throughout your energetic system.
Expect to be happier, more aligned and energetically stronger so that you are not caught in waves of the Collective emotions.
Come together as a group to experience Yogi meditation practices that cultivates your:
- Sacred Self
- Inner child
- Heart energy center for radical self love that can over flow to those around you
- Belly energy center for moving through life in confidence
- Energy to recognize the Collective and discern the Matrix
We Meet At Powerful Times
There are powerful time windows where the Divine can reach us a little easier. We can sense more and receive more. Extra meditations are provided on some Astrologically significant occasions:
- New Moon
- Full Moon
* Not all New Moon and Full Moons will have a meditation
Receive all this for a low $33/mo
Elle is a compassionate and generous leader. She shares her experience and extensive training throughout each meditation class. She gently leads, in a firm sort of way, wanting the best for everyone. She genuinely respects and enjoys the diversity. If you want more for yourself, she also offers one on one sessions that are amazing.”D. Kocher
I Am The Flame
Up Coming Events
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to join every morning and evening?
Absolutely not. We are about sovereignty. Come when it fits your schedule. As an example, some people come for the last 10 minutes of morning meditation. Being consistent builds will and discipline.
Can I show up to meditate in the mornings for a shorter time?
Yes! If 5, 10, or 15 minutes is right or you, you can come in and out when you please. Just quietly and respectfully.
Why meditate in a group?
When people meditate together the energy that can land is greater than the sum of the energy of the group. Meaning bigger energies and bigger experiences can land in the meditation space.
I'm struggling to get up for meditations. What do I do?
Over time, as you meditate, and the initial practice has lost its’ shine. You may feel as though it is too hard to get up in the morning for your meditation. This is a moment of ‘will’. Engage your will and join in the meditation as this is usually a time when sleep is calling you away from awakening.
Do I need to be there in the evenings?
You get to show up to whatever evening you want. You don’t need to be consistent; however, most people look forward to the evenings. So much so that we offered them 7 days a week for months and to our surprise people showed up.
I have never meditated before. Would this group be good for me?
Yes! Absolutely! This is a great place to start or enhance your meditation practice. For those who want more, you might want to pick up some private sessions with Elle – check out the One On One Sessions.